- Do not spam. It's pretty difficult to clean up as is.
- This includes but is not limited to: Posting gibberish, posting pages with content inappropriate to the wiki, chain messages, copypastas, and walls of text.
- Do not vandalize anything.
- Do not harass or bully others.
- Do not edit other user's profiles.
- No pictures of gore or explicit sexual/pornographic material.
- Do not remove admin warnings or block messages from your wall. This will extend your ban.
- Most importantly, have fun!
- Remain objective! Remember, we are an encyclopedia.
- Be as accurate as possible when updating or creating articles.
- Do not create unnecessary or spam articles.
- Do not add anything unrelated to the article. Pictures of the Animal on an article about Carl, for example.
- Don't add unnecessary categories. A category list is in the works.
Chat Rules and Guidelines
- No minimodding.
- All general rules still apply.
- If you are being harassed and bullied in PM, block the offending user from PMing you and move on. If you drag the drama to main, you will be banned.
- Please do not start drama.
- Offenses on chat do not need a site block.
- Vandalism: First Offence: Warning: Second Offence: Permanent ban. No ifs, ands, or buts.
- Spam: First Offence: Warning. Second Offence: 3-day ban, Third Offence: Permanent ban. No ifs, ands, or buts.
- Bullying: First Offense: 1-day ban. Second offense: 3-day ban. Third Offense: 1-week ban. Fourth offense: 2 weeks ban. Fifth: Permanent ban.
- ToU violations/explicit gore/explicit porn: First Offence: 1-week. Doubles for each offense afterward.
- Minimodding: First Offense: Warning. Second Offense: 1-day ban. Third Offense: 3-day ban. Doubles for each offense afterward.
- Drama: First Offense: 3-day ban. Doubles for each offense afterward.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.